Pages

jeudi 20 novembre 2014

Autumn calling

Hello dear readers,

It's not a secret for anyone, Autumn is my favorite season with Spring.
Well I actually love all the seasons because all of them bring me something magical and unique, I enjoy watching the nature changing. There is something little bit nostalgic in all of this but that's what's making life beautiful.

As every year I can't resist to enjoying a beautiful sunny autumn day.
Here is some pictures that we made last month with Damona.



On Instagram I received a lot of questions about the products that I used on this make-up so here it is (also on "how I do my eyebrows" I will write a full review about it)

Powder - Catrice
Eyelashes - Ardell Lashes 117
Lipliner - MAC Cherry
Lipstick - Besame Cosmetics Kenley Red color



Picture by Damona-Art
Makeup / Hair / Styling by me
Earrings and brooch by Glitter Paradise 
Dress: you can find this dress here
Shoes from Top Vintage
Location: Spa - Belgium
October 2014

With Love,