Pages

samedi 21 juin 2014

Vivien of Holloway - Victory Rose

Hello dear readers,

Another crazy weekend started for me but I can't resist to share with you some pictures from my last shooting.



This Vivien of Holloway dress is one of my Birthday gifts from my hubby.
It's actually my 4th dress from VOH and I'm always satisfied with their products.
This dress had everything to please me: the cutting (swing dress), the fit, the elegant bust area with this "wrap top" which flatters any size bust and of course the color with these beautiful purple roses. And if you know me a little bit more now you all know that purple is my all time favorite color so it was so evident when I saw this dress ! I felt in love

This is a very limited edition print so hurry up and don't miss it!

If you never ordered before at VOH you need to be aware as their sizes are not the same as the "high street".
So don't hesitate to contact them for a size advice and if you have chance to visit them in London their lovely and smiling sellers will advice and help you with pleasure.

You can also take a look at the Size Guide: http://www.vivienofholloway.com/size-guide-i9

Visiting VOH last month in London


Thanks to Donna Photography for the pictures.
Make-up / Hair / Styling by Me
Hat by my lovely friend Carolina from Jazzafine



I feel like a purple princess in this dress.








With Love,