Pages

samedi 31 mai 2014

Tea time with Lindy Bop



Hello dear readers,

As a tea lover since my youngest age (thanks to my mom, at home we only drank tea or water) I always wanted to make a special "Tea time" shooting.
Something like "how I imagine a day where I will host a tea time party with my dearest friends".
I imagine it with some fresh baked cakes , pastries, fruits, some gifts for my guests and of course some variety of my favorite teas.
But I will not talk about tea here, I reserve you this special topic for an upcoming post :)

So for this special shooting I decided to wear this very romantic and pretty dress from Lindy Bop the "Hetty Dress in floral Pattern"

  


This is a very classic vintage fifties inspired swing dress with a bow shawl collar in stretch cotton fabric.
I wear size 8 (I'm 34'-24'-33' with D cup) and it fits perfectly. This dress is very comfortable and ideal for any occasions.
A thing that I like with Lindy Bop is that they offer a very affordable dresses in good quality. You are not going to ruin your budget on a dress. So for girls who's looking for some classic cut dress (like the Audrey Hepburn style dress), floral dresses or beginner in modeling it's a good way to start. Each style comes in different patterns or colors.

Even if these dresses has already been seen or worn by many girls, this is how you wear it who will make the difference. 

- Add some extra touch with matching earrings.
- Find a hat or fascinators in the same color.
- if your dress is in plain color why not add a little brooch ?



Be creative, have fun, be yourself.



Pictures Damona-Art
Make-up / Hair / Styling by Acid Doll
Dress: Lindy Bop
Earrings & Ring: Glitter Paradise
Location: My antique dining room.








With Love,